.

Need to find something? Google it!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hi!

Dear followers, random people on the internet, etc.,

Hiii! I'm bacck. I know, I know, you probably haven't even noticed since I'm one of 7563y7437436 mom bloggers on the web these days. And yes, I realize there is a "y" in that figure. Since not updating, I started a couple other projects, which honestly didn't do so well and well, that's why I'm back here. I love writing, need to write more, and the other projects I set up were just to time consuming for me to keep up on.

School is going well, except for algebra. But I suck in algebra so that's no shock.

I've got back into knitting, but I haven't actually made anything yet, just practicing stitches.

And, last but not least, I've become a Twi-hard. I loved the movie so much, I went and bought the books. I just finished New Moon. I'll start Eclipse sometime this week.

The little man is good, being a typical toddler and getting into trouble.

So, those are just some random updates. I'll be back soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment