.

Need to find something? Google it!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Dear Followers

I'm so sorry for all the confusion with my blogs. From now on this will be my only blog, and the name will be changed to "Welcome to Mommy-ville." Although I would like to blog about spirituality, I'm still in the process of finding my own path and doing my own personal work.

My life has been torn upside down and inside out over the past couple months. I am not sure if fiance is still fiance. I'm not really sure what is going on in my life. But I intend to keep blogging and hopefully you'll keep reading!

Blessed be!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for all of the pain and confusion that may be going on right now. I wish I had more to say other than that.

    Keep your head up, wonderful woman.

    ReplyDelete